Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to diamondc's message

I have stated the compensation PQ and BOD receive in shares, I didn't receive it well because it effects my bottomline if and when the company is sold. However, I am not doing the footwork in getting SFMI off the ground. PQ and the BOD are doing the footwork and I am along for the ride.

Do I like the share price? NO.....does it mean it will sit here forever? NO does it mean SFMI is going bankrupt? Not from what I am hearing and reading. Am I concerned about the progress SFMI is making? NO

As I have said....attend the meetings and ask them about your concerns. I bet other BOD's will be at the hotel besides just RK.....I do remember talking with Lew Georges along with Dmagnus at Silver City. Even Lew Georges admitted this is an expensive project and capital is needed. He wasn't running circles around us and was directly honest with us as was Roger Scammell at the time. I definitely remember Roger telling many people, you can never drill enough. He convinced Scorpio Mining company to drill and drill more.

In using common sense...wouldn't you think PQ knows drilling and the filing of the N43-101 is the most important objectives for the company? Forget about us...his family is number one and I get it. PQ also realizes the cost of mining ore within WEM....N43-101 will be filed after the first initial drill results are taken. Independent geologists are on stand by as stated in the last PR. Rough costs to file the 43-101 is about $800K...very time consuming and detailed.

Once the N43-101 is filed...majors will want to see the 43-101..that's all that interests the major mining companies. They don't give a rat's ass about the 800,000 tons of waste rock on the mountain. They want the vein counts!!!!!

We all know the primary goal of SFMI is what is within WEM..not the throw away ore on the mountain.

Does this objective opinion sooth your soul?

Please login to post a reply
Garick
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/29/2010
Social Links
Private Message