Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

All the news has been positive and significant progress is being made towards major milestones for the Company. Except the share price continues to be depressed. This is an issue with trying to raise funds at favorable terms. I don't think the retail investor is the answer right now. What we need is some insitutional investors to step in and build large positions. I have a feeling these discussions have beem ongoing with potential investors, we just need to now see them step up and buy shares.

SFMI is finally at the stage where pretty soon it will be "too late" to get in at these cheap prices. By early next year:

1) They will have initial drill results

2) They will have the leaching system fully completed so they can start processing at a profit

3) The PM market should be higher than it is now with PM stocks outperforming

As these milestones get completed, the progress SHOULD be reflected in the share price. So bottom line I expect a fairly steady climb in share price over the next 6 months. And IF they can get some large investors to build large positions sooner rather than later, then maybe we can get an initial spike to 7 to 9 cents with steady climb to over 10 cents in a few months. Now is the time to buy with a 6 to 12 month timeframe.

Please login to post a reply
Macod
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/12/2012
Social Links
Private Message