Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Lately, as you have come to know me..I like to think positive of SFMI/GHDC and trust in management to make sound rational decisions on the company and shareholders behalf. Some would strongly disagree..but that is your own reality.

Let's say drilling happens and the results are posted for the world to see. We have Carpe DM, our Investors Relations PR guy spreading the word to the world of investors..how's this for a scenario.

Four major mining companies create a bidding war for SFMI and or GHDC/SFMI. How far up can this bidding war go? One company says..we will give you $3pps for both companies. The other company says we will give to $3pps for just SFMI, we will gladly pay lease and royalty payments to GHDC..the other company says..we will offer $6pps for both companies....anything can happen. Remember we're an American company on American land and the government as of yet hasn't seized mining companies as Statist governments are in Central and South America. ( Don't forget to vote in November, get my drift? )

This little fantasy I have could be a fantastic reality.....nice bidding war for the huge value of WEM and the tailings.

BRING ON THE DRILLS !!!!!

Please login to post a reply
Garick
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/29/2010
Social Links