Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

I know most of you probably read King World, but just in case you have been too busy, I really like what Leeb said yesterday and he's been very accurate in many of his predictions in his books and newsletters in the years I've been reading him:

"Today we see gold is flat, but the junior miners are up about 3%. That kind of divergence is so unusual over the past two or three years. It tells you that investors are looking past whatever kind of turbulence you may see in Europe, and looking toward what I believe is going to be the greatest bull market of our lifetime -- the one in junior miners.

The same could be said for silver. Japan is just now putting in 3.2 gigawatts of solar. Now 3.2 gigawatts of solar is not a lot, but that small amount of solar requires about 400 tons of silver. That is just the first step in Japan. You know China will be coming in behind the Japanese with heavy solar use. What you are talking about here is shortages of silver over the next 5 to 10 years, massive shortages."

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2012/6/18_The_Greatest_Bull_Market,_A_Gold_Standard_%26_Silver_Shortages.html

Please login to post a reply
khaki
City
Washington DC
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/21/2010
Social Links