Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to Garick's message

Garick,

I'm not exactly sure who or what your friend is trying to say, but if he is saying that Georges Lewis bought these shares on his own using his own money then either your friend is patently incorrect or Silver Falcon's 10K is. I guess you could make the loose interpretation that because executives take shares in lieu of cash then in theory they are "buying" the stock. However, the notion that this is an out-of-pocket purchase of shares and options (How can anyone buy SFMI options on the open market when there is no market for them?) made by Lewis apart from his executive compensation is simply incorrect.

In theory it was the company that "bought" the shares (via dilution) and options and awarded them to Georges Lewis as compensation for his services to the company in 2011. Lewis' compensation is spelled out crystal clear in the 10K and the Form 5 accurately reflects the exact terms of his compensation.

If your friend doesn't agree with this, please have him post on this thread and explain whatever it is he is misinterpreting. And if you don't believe what I'm pointing out which is clearly in black and white in the filings, then have Rich Kaiser clarify for you.

Please login to post a reply
Hurricane_Rick
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/25/2012
Social Links
Private Message