Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to bigpic4ever's message

Reality Check......pointed out by Roger Scammell.

" Been it at for many years....stock stays stagnant..once the 43 101 and drilling reports start coming....the Dreamers hop on board. The result, the stock climbs rapidily"

No question in my mind...drilling is coming. RS convinced Scorpio management there is never enough drilling. He told many of us at the Sinker Tunnel this scenario.

Allen Simon brings what he says he brings to the table if people like to read what he said and what PQ said a couple of PRs ago.

I am guilty of this...I like to read in between the lines and create my own micro-managing conception how things should go...and the reality is, I am not in the trenches and I play back seat quarterback second guessing and playing the game like I am ahead of the game when in turn I am mind fuking myself. Then I get everyone else involved.

FACT:

1. SFMI is a revenue producing company

2. Mill is expanding so they can implement the leeching system to extract more gold/silver out of the ore

3. Allen Simon with deep pockets is on board. ( Read the PR and don't read between the lines ) Read his background. I remember when Roger Scammell came on board...this room had an orgasm. RS delivered what he was meant to deliver. Rick Walker has taken the ball and a couple of people in here talked with Mr Walker. He eats and shits rocks.

4. Smelting facility is being built to help smelt our concentrate and outside party concentrate generating revenue for SFMI. Can we all pant again!!!!

5. I spent 20 minutes with the head Security guard at the last SHM. Checks and balances are in place.

Anyone can call Rich Kaiser....don't use non sense threats against the guy with false premises that don't exist. I questioned the mill extension but I used love. Love gets you farther than using vile hateful threats. Have you ever got laid threatening a lady and she reciprocated with love and warmth?

As Taken said..a picture is a thousand words. Whoever takes the next round of photos..my advice put a time/date log on the photo. On top of the photo..an one or two word description. Too many charlatons roaming the streets with alterial motives.

PEACE AND LOVE....bring on the drills.

Please login to post a reply
Garick
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/29/2010
Social Links