Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to khaki's message

Don't thank me....thank Rich Kaiser. I know I have been a pro and con of RK. However, on Mother's Day he replied to me. Recently, RK's Mother passed away. I gave him my empathetic support for his loss.

RK didn't have to reply to me. However, he did with evidence to back up their PR.

Folks...Bigpic is dead on about who to trust. What is the alterial motive of these cockroaches.

I used sarcastic humor on Peggy on IFLUB..she hasn't been back. Thanks to Takin..he posted the photo of the extension of the building which was brought to our attention at the last SHM. It wasn't completed on the date as they thought it would be..but it was completed. So I strongly believe the leeching system is on the way and the drilling will happen.

Remember folks...SFMI isn't a pink stock. They have to report. One thing I took away from PQ at the shareholder meeting and he looked me in the eye and said...I can't say alot of things I want to say because I don't want the SEC on our backs.

Bottomline....we are moving ahead. Sometimes slowly, sometimes quickly.

Thank Rich Kaiser for the photo..he really didnt have to send it to me.

Please login to post a reply
Garick
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/29/2010
Social Links
Private Message