Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to bigpic4ever's message

Hey Pic: I hope the Moon cycle ends with a silver bottom and not a top! Stewart Thompson said in his daily email today that one can really only make serious amounts of money in gold/silver ( and probably all) markets when the buying makes one feel like vomiting and if he's right, I may actually be rich someday! It's actually a more accurate description of what is takes to do well in most markets instead of more popular saying "buy when there's blood in the streets" because this saying sounds very macho and controlled and intelligent, when in reality one mostly feels like vomiting at a true bottom because even if an investor is sitting in cash, it's terribly difficult to deploy large amounts of that cash into any market at a true market market bottom - think of March 2009! I've tried many times and usually freeze up and wishfully look back months later thinking how easy it should have been (but it wasn't!)!

Please login to post a reply
khaki
City
Washington DC
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/21/2010
Social Links