Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to Garick's message
For someone who is still way in the red on this investment, I have to admit that I am starting to feel that I might actually make a decent profit rather than lose my shirt on this investment. Pic, I still have about 40% of what you do in SFMI and GHDC, but at a much higher price point because I am nowhere near as good as you at knowing when to get in. Too much buying on the excitement and too little when we are being beaten down. Having said that, I am encouraged by the addition of the advisory board and by the clandestine improvements in claims as outlined by IW. So, I have started picking up shares again. I would add that I get it regarding the need not to toot our horn as claims are being secured, but I don't get it that we need to keep shooting ourselves in the foot to convince people not to even look at us as a serious investment. I mean, I understand to some extent the delay in getting DQ off of the board, but can't we go ahead and get someone who knows what they are doing to run the mill? We have a lot of positives with the main one being that WEM is full of the right stuff. I'm not ready for the group hug with PQ yet, but I will be closer when the other Q's are on the sidelines and we look to the public like we mean business. Give me a few more days to pick up these cheap shares, then someone give PQ the signal to start tooting the horn. Time to get moving! Oh, and thanks to all of the regulars who post so much helpful info. O
Please login to post a reply
Osprey
City
Detroit
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/02/2010
Social Links