Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
BOUTS
over 12 years ago
Re: BOUTS
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
in response to Garick's message

That's exactly why I announced it, to stay off that forum.

Calm before the storm? Not a storm just yet but possibly a move out of the .04's for good and possibly get to the double digits within the month. This should be a good month awaiting some changes to occur.

Remember when I kept posting SFMI needs a Financial Relations guy and not an IR guy that just talks to it's shareholders, especially one that BS them? Someone to spread the word and bring exposure to our gem so it can generate buying which will lead into an increase in our pps. Well I think that time is finally here and we may see some buying as fast as this week like ouri mentioned before me.

This stock ran to .46 when it was a desert and had nothing but historical data. Now that we're waiting for the 43-101 and drills to start, I believe there is a chance to get back to that price again in the near future especially when we have NY backing us UP again. Then, once the drill results are announced, all hell will break loose. That's my opinion.

NY = EXPOSURE = BUYING POWER = INCREASE PPS

Please login to post a reply
BOUTS
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/20/2010
Social Links