Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
fade
over 12 years ago
in response to fade's message

I'll tell you why both stocks are in the $hitter. There are A LOT of day-traders on SFMI. The lack of news forced them to pull out and go elsewhere for now until another rumor pops UP again. Day-traders feel like its a wounded animal. I believe it's currently wounded but the news expected should create a buying frenzy. Day-traders make a living buying and selling for small %'s and they feel like the way it's trading currently, no chance to make a buck right now until..................

GHDC? You know how I feel about it. If you were at the SHM, they are expected to add additional gold mining property in their portfolio. This is NO SECRET. Why? The buyout package deal looks a lot more enticing. All, IMO.

Assay results yesterday were incredible especially because of the fact that management was not going to ever touch it again after the smelter debacle. They thought it wasn't worth much because of the fact they didn't have a lab at the time. over 6 grams? Mining companies would die for that #, and to think its in our "dumps". Can't wait for our resources to be exposed to the world. WOW!

Please login to post a reply
BOUTS
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/20/2010
Social Links
Private Message