Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to bigpic4ever's message

I will not respond to posting on chatroom, especially from people benefiting from bashing the companies, GHDC and SFMI.

Let me make this really simple for you, these fear monger sites are really causing a lot of shareholders to believe falsehood. The Company is on track and has either met or exceeded its operational status in years past. You can expect a great year at SFMI. In regards to most of this doomsday post, the posters are not shareholders, probably never has been, never will be, or perhaps WORK for an entity to drive share prices down.

Again, if everyone thinks SFMI/GHDC is such a bad deal…. full of liars, cheaters, crook, scoundrels, and the likes of bad characters, why in the hell did they purchase the shares…. Anyone who posts or believes anything on this site is surely an amateur when it comes to investing.

Ok, in short, SFMI has the GOLD and lots of it and all mining companies go through the same growth stages…. I went through it with other Mining co’s, when everyone assumed the worse with those mining deals and now look at them successful. So, SFMI is going through the same BS with it shareholders where as doubt is out pacing their expectation, remember their expectation, not the Company’s expectations, the Company’s expectations have for the most part been spot on.

GO SFMI and I appreciate your support as always… SFMI is a home run, just let it grow!!!

Please login to post a reply
BOUTS
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/20/2010
Social Links
Private Message