Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Spiny is always the voice of reason

LOL! Thanks for the compliment, I think. Unfortunately, I agree with a lot of what has been said lately. There's no question that WEM is a motherlode, and that SFMI will (should) be wildly successful. The problem the whole time has been management (and IR- hard to separate the two...). PQ has made bad decisions as well as good, but as long as there were two steps forward to one back, and mistakes weren't repeated, it was OK. But the mistake that has never been corrected is the problem of transparency and keeping the shareholders up to date. That has made a big difference- I could probably own several times the number of shares I own now if I had been made properly aware of some of the problems and delays. And once again, we are in the dark at a crucial time. Why is the smelter work seemingly halted? Anything to do with financing? Why did Bill Earl leave? Why did RS leave? Are these just hiccups, or indications of more serious problems? I think much of the reason must be PQ, who seems to have a reputation as being hard to work for. But is this fatal? I don't think so. There is too much accomplished, too much going on, too much to gain, for this just to shut down. There will be others who will be willing to do the work. RS was accomplished, but there are in fact many others who could do the job. Same w/ Bill Earl- there must be other contractors out there, though maybe the smelter work is being held up because of a pissing match.

So I continue to think that whatever is going on behind the scenes, SFMI will be announcing major advancements soon, and that SFMI will continue to progress. Though I had begun to think that the days of two steps forward and one back had been left behind. But we need real infromation, real soon. I simply don't buy the excuse that there is any reason to hold back information.

Please login to post a reply
spiny
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/03/2008
Social Links
Private Message