Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to dcbass's message

Something is brewing in the kitchen. I smell money!!!!

It was nice to see good percentage gains last week. Hopefully, SFMI has turned the corner and we're heading north.

According to RK in the video....WEM has 7-9 million ounces of gold. RS thinks over 10 million ounces of gold. Gold price is heading back toward $1700/oz while Europe burns.

Our monetary system is ill as you notice with inflation at the pump and grocery stores. Interesting how out of touch the politicans are with the outside world.

The EPA is on a dictatorial mission to destroy energy, farms and of course the mining industry all in the name of the Environment. But it is more than that and I will allow the reader to figure that one out.

It's January 17th and the smelter, vault and lab were to be completed in November. There is literally no snow in Idaho, I am curious why it hasn't been completed.

When I talked with RS at the SHM, drilling of WEM would start in March. On the phone, RK said to me in January. Still no word on the drilling contractor.

At the SHM, the filing of the NI43-101 would be in January, 2012......two more weeks to go.

DQ is still on the board.....time to go

Another rumor is in the air from a POSITVE THOUGHTS quote on IFLUB....Eike Batista is still lurking around. How much is that true? Stay tuned!!!!!

I can't wait for the day...where all of us go our seperate ways with a bag full of money.

Peace, Garick who doesn't know anyone's name.

Please login to post a reply
Garick
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/29/2010
Social Links
Private Message