Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Is this the same as you and your father are doing at BULM?

Your quotes

Quote: If i raise $10,000,000, put $8,000,000 in my family/friends pockets (via companies they created + compensation) and $2,000,000 into the business, would you want to
invest in my company?... these are not exact numbers, but you get the point.

Quote: There was a fraud committed in selling fake health insurance to seniors in Florida. IF it is a fact that the stipulation re committing fraud that was made by the Chris / Christian R. Quilliam as a subject in the Ontario Provincial Police and FTC actions in 2003 was a stipulation made by the same person who is now an SFMI director... ??? Then, I'd think that suggests that the entire up-listing effort might have been made as a knowing, purposeful fraud. It does not seem plausible that "they didn't know"... or "forgot"... given the nature of the relationships... so, either it is a case of mistaken identity, or it is an issue with simply, and knowingly, failing to report it as required... coincident with up-listing ?
Please login to post a reply
Garick
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/29/2010
Social Links
Private Message