Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to AntonZach's message

If management wanted to keep it a secret because of security reasons and securing claims on the mountain, why did PQ allow the showings of News for the Street and Gold Fever prior to securing the vault building and the claims?

I understand your logic, but management obviously isn't keeping it a secret.

Assays should be coming out shortly for last month results. Also, the new boardmember, hopefully with mining engineering background will be in place by the end of the month and DQ back in the kitchen.

I have no idea where the price will be in 2012 as I never thought we would see .05pps again.

The share price is definitely undervalued... PQ has shown me no urgency of the price drop. RK has mentioned to me that SFMI should be at .40pps. So the premise of PQ allowing it to drop so major players can come in and buy at a lower price doesn't make sense when WEM has billions of dollars of assets.

I strongly believe the marketing campaign of lack in depth PR's and misleading information of the past created mistrust of the company has caused the pps to crash as many have witnessed. This is like cheating on your wife, you have to create a trust within her to have you back. We are in the show me factor. NI43-101 and drillling reports. Then the investors will come back and new ones will emege.

This is how I see it.....

Please login to post a reply
Garick
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/29/2010
Social Links