Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
Re: Family
about 13 years ago
Family
about 13 years ago

The family thing has never bothered me in the least because I would do the same for my family. Maybe I would wait until the company was profitable but that's not my decision here it's PQ's.

The honosty is concern number ONE.

The arrogance and disregard, In my expriance, of shareholders concerns and feelings is concern number TWO.

I know a lot of investors are not worried about the ability to continue raising the capitol needed to get this mine profitable but I am. Nobody sees it coming until the business closes down at midnight and the shareholders are left holding worthless paper. It happens more than investors want to believe in the pm sector. Hopefully it doesn't happen here but it is a BIG concern of mine going forward. I think it's going to take longer than many believe or PQ will admit openly.

Last year at the shareholders meeting PQ said he would be bringing ore out of the mountain by now (if I remember correctly) and he is still not even close. For what ever reasons that hasn't happened there will be many more unforeseen reasons that it will take much longer than hope will provide.

If the tailings (dirt, ore,) are not producing the revenue needed to at least pay for day-to-day- operations I believe that is cause for concern. After all, this whole thing was built on the premise that the tailings would pay for the day to day operations. So far that hasn't happened when we were told at the last shm that it would by now. See why I'm conflicted?

Please login to post a reply
gsfl
City
Orlando
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/26/2010
Social Links