Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to bigpic4ever's message

A couple of comments from Ed Steer's Gold and Silver Daily that fit right in with what you just said:

>>>

China’s Gold Investment to Top Record: "Demand to Pick Up Exponentially"

And here's a comment from reader Duane Zelinka in Vancouver, Washington about sales in his area...

"I go to my local coin dealer here on a regular (once/twice a week) basis to purchase silver. Every time I have gone in, there has always been a line of people selling. I usually sit back and listen to the conversations and watch the transactions. The consensus of most sellers I see is they don't think prices are going up much further from here. Everyone is eager to sell (in and out, without a blink)."

"The store has been amassing a good collection of both gold and silver as I watch. I always ask them when I'm in, 'are you buying or selling more'? It's mostly selling environment they are in. I like this as while the masses are selling, I am buying. It will be interesting to see when that will change here...plenty of metal to be purchased right now."

<<<

The wrap:

Today and tomorrow is the Fed's little wiener roast...and it will be interesting to see what 'miracle' they come up with tomorrow. Actually, I really don't care what they do, as the world's current financial and monetary system is already a dead duck...and the only viable option left is a return to the gold standard.

I'm still 'all in'.

Please login to post a reply
dmagnus
City
New Richmond, WI
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/09/2011