Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Yes pmseeker =goldchaser

I don't post near as much anymore, as these boards[iflub] can get to you. I'm falling into the same mode as Sinbob [sprat].

Below is my last iflub post for those that are interested. I might add to that, that PQ is really dragging his feet on this show thing. I'm not sure why. There's a group that will do some massive buying if this show gets the go ahead. I would encourage each and everyone of you to email/call PQ and let him know your feelings in this regard, as it could be the game changer for us. Below is the iflub post......

It never fails to amaze me how totally clueless [though extremely opinionated] most are when it comes to truth about certain matters.
Let me clear up a few of those opinions with a few facts regarding this made for TV video.
First off RK, PQ, and any management or Centurion had ZERO, repeat ZERO to do with the idea of making this show.

There's some business guys from NY who have a number of business interests one of which is a TV production company. They are doing a series for the networks and developed the concept of New To The Street. This series will feature a number of start up US companies. As SFMI is a compelling story with the historic background of the mining in the old days and with the new present day Gold Rush they thought it would be a good fit. [not to mention the fact that they are also large shareholders.]This show was completely paid for by the production company, not SFMI.
In conversation with the producer last week, their intention is to use all the major networks both in the US and overseas. Yes, the viewing audience is estimated at close to 100 mil.

It will proceed IF and when PQ and the legal beagles give the OK.
To be 100% in compliance there's a ton of filing that needs to be done. I have no idea if or when this will move forward.

As far as the leak, I'm not going to even speculate.
BC seems to have great techy skills, maybe he could enlighten us.

Please login to post a reply
pmseeker
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/02/2008
Social Links
Private Message