Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
Re: RK
over 13 years ago
Re: RK
over 13 years ago

Since the Oso tailings was a disaster, does this mean SFMI will dilute more? Is a reverse split coming? How will this effect the relationship between Centurion and SFMI?

Maybe this is the reason SFMI delayed the TV program because the tailings didn't meet their expectations.

How will SFMI build steps to dig out of the hole they created with the PR today?

Depressing day..no question about it. We do know WEM is the gem ..not the tailings leftover from 1900.

Also, management must read these PRs and discuss if shortcomings will occur from such a release.

The way I looked at it...3000 tons processed and only 81 ounces of gold came out of it. That's not good in mathetical terms and when we were told there was .75/oz of gold per ton or did I misread that.

I don't even want to read anything over at IHUB and give any validation of what the bashers are saying. I want to SFMI to succeed and take us into a commercial mining outfit.

Summertime is when the Sinker Tunnel is complete and the drilling program commences. Let's hope, we get excellent numbers.

Please login to post a reply
Garick
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/29/2010
Social Links
Private Message