Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to pmseeker's message

Who is panicking. I don't put Sinclair on a pedistal as some people. Reality is what the numbers say as of right now. Gold below $1500 and Silver hovering around $35.

Did Sinclair predict this type of drop? I understand the market corrections, also I get the market is being stimulated by printed money from the Federal Reserve. How long will this last until we have another implosion on Wallstreet is anyone's guess.

Also, I have been to the horse races where for a fee someone will pick your winner and in the end who gets duped, not the person who took your money, but the person who trusted that person to pick the winner for you.

I have duped before as probably mostly everyone has. I find it interesting to those who suggest something to you and it wins, they want a payoff but if they give you a tip and you lose, do they offer any payback...Hell no

IMO, live for today....absolutely nobody truly knows what tommorow will bring except GOD.

As far as SFMI goes, I am here till the finish line. All the cards in the playbook look solid IMO. Could something unravel the playbook....YES.

Good luck on your investment. I hope these new FINRA rules rein in the naked shorts and MMs.

Please login to post a reply
Garick
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/29/2010
Social Links
Private Message