Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

From another board, but a summary that reflects my impressions pretty well:

Impressions from today's meeting and tour:

This will be short and maybe not too coherent after a long day, a few beers with some of the other attendees, and not having my notes with me.

SFMI is producing gold and silver. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar. Tonnages are being ramped up, the mill is operating 24/7. Increases in production in the present circuit can be accomplished easily by the addition of components, and more than half the building has been reserved for at least a doubling of present mill capacity (not the present rate, but optimized rate). They are running at less than capacity while tweaking in order to insure that they recover all the gold and silver, rather than increase capacity at the expense of recovery rate.

They have plenty of cash, and are stockpiling concentrate while negotiating with various smelters (and while gold and silver prices rise). No rush to sell or accept less than an optimal deal since there is no cash crunch. Numbers will be forthcoming.

More details in a later post.

Right now, though, the bottom line is this: SFMI is executing their business plan exactly as planned, though some of their timelines have been overoptimistic. Not a problem though, for true longs. SFMI is not the first company to underestimate the time it takes to do something- the main differences are that they have done everything they said they would, and despite not doing it quite as quickly as proposed, it is still much quicker than any other company I know. How many mining companies have gone from startup to producer faster?

Gsfl had it exactly right: For those expecting SFMI to rocket to multidollars per share in the next week, forget it- SFMI is executing their business plan exactly as proposed, and as quickly as possible, but not overnight. For those who claim SFMI is a scam or worse, everyone who attended the meeting and took the tour knows you are full of it. The company is real, the mill is real and producing, the gold and silver are coming off the shaker table in a constant stream. The ore samples we saw are real, and we will see the progress being made on rehabbing the Sinker and reopening the mines on the tour tomorrow.

Please login to post a reply
spiny
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/03/2008
Social Links
Private Message