Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to spiny's message

Now this is what I'm talking about! You are a wealth of knowledge Spiny, though i'm familiar with the DD on WOLV and LBSR. I was just waiting for WOLV to retract to eight or so and sure enough it walked right down. Unfortunately at the time all my funds were tied up in KATX and SFMI. I've since sold all my KAT shares and am glad I did, made a small profit and rolled right into more SFMI. The KAT board sounds like a lot a cheerleading and the drill results were not that impressive. I do have some free shares coming to me so what the heck. Missed the LBSR train and will probably sit that one out a while. I do like WOLV for sure and need to do further DD on SMNG. I firmly believe we have the best of the bunch here with SFMI but would not mind taking a small profit down the road to expand my portfolio, which as of today is composed of all SFMI. Both my brother and myself are all in on this one. GLTA

Same as Spiny said, if anyone objects to this please let me know.

thanks,

dick

Please login to post a reply
dikc6089
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/12/2009