Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to spiny's message

I was away Spiny for a few days and my brother told me you tried starting something over on Ihub but was shut down. He said it was great if only for one day. I'd love to get something like that started but am not sure how to go about it. I have followed some of you guys onto other stocks, but then I'm stuck with the same ihub message board clutter to decipher. For me I'm following, WOLV, KATX, GSPN, SHSH, SMNG, SLTA. It seems many of these mining stocks follow a similar pattern of fast high runs then the inevitable pullback just like SFMI has done. I'm long for sure on SFMI but would love to play a bounce or short swing trade on a few others, or take another long position. I must admit though, everytime I look at another company, it just never seems to compare to what we have here, and end buying more SFMI. Anyway if anyone else has any other thoughts on this, I'd love to hear them. Take care all and have a nice long weekend. Next week should get even more interesting.

Please login to post a reply
dikc6089
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/12/2009
Social Links
Private Message