Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to dcbass's message

I agree with Spiny and DC, Pic. There hasn't been really much of any substance to discuss here lately. I think and hope we've all just been accumulating and awaiting further news. For myself, I don't post very often for I feel I'm still just learning this game, but I can't tell how much I appreciate reading the many fine postings of the more knowledgeable among us. This board is by far much better and certainly more credible than IHub. To be honest I'm looking for discussion on the next SFMI, so I've been trying to follow some of you to other stocks to invest in. There's a few good general boards but they're still filled with pumpers. I wish there was a way we could take all the sincere people and have honest discussions about other mining companies as well. I owned KAT for awhile and they have a facebook site which was helpful but I'm not sure if everyone would move over there. SFMI has a facebook site as well but there is no wall to discuss the company. At least from there I was able to put a face with RK and am able to send him messages. Well anyway the bottom line is appreciate the posters here and hope we all contrinue on.

Dick

Please login to post a reply
dikc6089
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/12/2009
Social Links