Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
Next PR
about 14 years ago

I know that every one is anxiously waiting for the next PR to come out about the grades. Maybe they should be postponed for a while atleast after the 10k report. It makes sense to me that they should put out the info about the grades just before they get listed in the Brazilian and Canadian exchanges. This ought to give the newer investors some solid ground, individuals such as I.B. If a company is constantly comes out with PR the impression of a pump and dump comes in paly and SFMI is far from that. It is something you want to hold on for a long time. So far I am very happy with the SFMI as it has delivered on evey promise and has been on a steady course. Slow and steady PR is good the way SFMI does it. So is the slow and steady increase in pps as compared to high and volatile as things like panic selling and snowball effects come into play. By the way some I too am frustrated with some of the individuals at the hub for they have a heck of an imagination and like to have conversations with themselves and have made goal to detract SFMI from its course.

Yall have a good weekend and a happy 4th of July.

SFMI long and strong

Please login to post a reply
fidel
City
houston
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/05/2010