Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to bigpic4ever's message

Carmine didn't know what he had until a friend of mine communicated with him on the assets in War Eagle. Carmine was gloating he was going to sell all his shares at .30/share. Now Carmine is an expert and everyone is waiting for the Great Carmine to speak..unreal. The only people I want to hear speak is from the SFMI news release and quarterly's.

I am in this for the long haul and haven't sold any of my SFMI stock. I don't want to take a chance I won't be able to buy at a low. I did by GHDC at a low, sold it at a high, then bought it back again at a low. Waiting to sell GHDC at a high again.

Nobody can predict the direction of what the stock will be in one week. I actually thought it will climb back to .40 and hold instead big sell off at end dropping SFMI to .33/share.

I understand SFMI is getting more exposure and more people are collecting data on whether to purchase the stock for the long haul as many of us have done. I am looking forward when SFMI is on the Canadian and Brazilian stock exchange...until then...all of us can play Jimmy the Greek and hit every once in a while..but nobody can accurately predict the future.

Please login to post a reply
Garick
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/29/2010
Social Links
Private Message