Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to spiny's message

It's interesting that they have begun work on re-opening the mines already, before a revenue stream from processing the above ground ore has started. Either they are getting more gold and silver than anyone expected from what they are processing, or they have a funding source for this work. So which is it- Unexpectedly high revenues, or a sugar daddy in the background? Inquiring minds want to know...

I think that it's both. First, we've all heard about the Brazilian connection and I believe that is where the money is going to come from to turn the old mines, sinker tunnels, etc , on War Eagle Mountain back into a modern age mine. Just look at Kinross next door on the Owyhee Gold Trend to get an ideal of the size potential SFMI is looking at. Second, I don't believe for a second that the mill is just sitting there doing nothing. I'll bet they are tuning that mill and there is gold/silver being produced right now.

I think the Brazilian cash will be used to speed up the process of getting War Eagle Mountain back into major production. The mill will be profitable but getting this project going on a major scale is going to make everyone rich a lot faster. That's what I think!

Please login to post a reply
GoldBandit
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/07/2010
Social Links
Private Message