Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Hello all,

Good bb. And good post spiny. Took some effort and surely needed.

Been on board for a short while thanks to pic from the ECU board. And when I see Sinbob here too, I feel I'm in good company.

Had an interesting experience yesterday with SFMI that I thought might be of passing interest. I decided to add to my small position, so I checked the bid/ask on the Schwab brokerage US screen. US 21.5 bid, 29 ask. Big spread, so I put in a buy for 5k at US .23 on their on-line order screen hoping maybe the ask would slide back before the close.

To my surprise, by the time I returned to my position page, probably 2 or 3 seconds, I noticed my buy had gone through at 21.8. I thought that might be a glitch or something, so I put in another buy for 5k at 21.8 and sure enough, in that 2 or 3 seconds it took to get back to my position page, the order had gone through at 21.7. The ask was now .27 or thereabouts.

Thats' a first for me. I'm surprised that the ask was where it was yet stock was readily available at roughly the bid. Maybe I was just lucky, but I don't know what to make of it.

Best to all.

Please login to post a reply
hobbers
City
Southeast Florida
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2007