Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to sinbob's message

Thanks, Sinbob.

My major concern as you might suspect is that we get taken out too cheaply. At this point and the way things are shaping up, even $1 seems way too low. But if there are 100M shares held by management and strong hands, then a takeover is much less likely. They know at least as well as we the potential of this company, and I think that any price that they would sell at would make me pretty happy.

BTW, at one point we conducted a survey of the members of this board and if I remember correctly we held something like 16M shares. With the newer members since then, I imagine that number is now quite a bit higher. The real float on this one is probably less than 60M shares. And if what I suspect is true, the buying the last week or so has been by longs, not traders. That's another 20+M shares probably tied up for quite a while. This is going to to fun to watch. And wait until they announce the start of revenues and the grade of material they've been processing!

spiny

Please login to post a reply
spiny
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/03/2008
Social Links