Shoreham Resources Ltd

in response to greenfields's message

Sorry Greenfields you got me pegged wrong. Not messing where I live.

Nor am I an insider of this little blessing called Shoreham. Own a paltry amount of stock but nothing that is going to blow the sky open.

You have to realize that David Bending travels around and will tell anyone he is talking to about his company whether it is insider information, or news not yet disseminated. As proof look what was posted almost a year ago by Bending which got him into the soup. I was not expecting Bending to answer me, for if I had I would have talked to his face. Trust me I have shared some information with him as to what is and what is not happending in Guyana but he seems to ignor it like he ignors the management of this company.

So - no, I do not have someone in management slipping a poison pill, David seems to do that quite well himself. Ask the investors in Toronto and they will more or less confirm that. No beef with McNivan other than knowing him and lets say first impresssions are not lasting ones. So Bending does not have anyone to fire, he probably knows me and reads these posts, because he does comment to me now and then when we talk.

If you are an investor and think this company is performing then please look at the amount of money raised in the last four years and please tell the rest of us what this company has done other than spent some flow through capital in Ontario and paid management huge dollars. Wait until you see the audited financials this year as to who got paid what and you will get sick.

Did you know they have a guy getting paid 5 grand a month to do Investor Relations and we have a 12 cent stock. Now that is laughable my friend.

Pick away little buddy but you are doing it to the wrong person.

Please login to post a reply
Digger Dog
City
Edmonton
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/29/2009
Social Links