Shoreham Resources Ltd

in response to jdc1's message

In this case it could just happen as Wallster owns a voting chunk of shares that many would agree to go with him including Pinetree - I think. He saves a lot of money that will cost to create a new public company. Shoreham saves a lot of money that will be needed for the split. And it would be done.

The split will probably go ahead but if you think you will get one share of the NewCo for every share you have of Shoreham then start breathing into a bag. That just does not make sense and I would suggest they will give the NewCo something along the lines of one share for every ten of SMH. i.e. - you own 100,000 Shoreham you will get 10,000 NewCo. That makes me mad as I wanted Shoreham to forget about Canada and just get to work in Guyana. They have done nothing but issue cheap stock to insiders and friends on private placements

Do not expect this stock to do anything until maybe late September as if Wallster is serious about his own public company he will need the cash in his own bank account until it gets listed and I heard it may be September. Bending is also running around and talking September. Wallster is due to pay Shoreham 1.8 Million for more work on Sardine Hill etc.

The Canadian Properties show some Uranium on it but try to convince the Natives and everyone else that this is good. Well good luck with that when the Natives did not want Bending to even drill this property out.

So we sit waiting for Mr. Do Nothing to fly all over talking it up, saying nothing, collecting whatever his billable hours are per month (BYW it's over $10,000 per) and in the mean time our investment stalls out.

Please login to post a reply
Digger Dog
City
Edmonton
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/29/2009
Social Links