San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to beaver65's message

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.... The "powers that be", IMHO, are the corrupt banksters that have their leaders in Washington and the Federal Reserve. They are doing EVERYTHING in their powers to make their fiat currencies "appear" valuable....... I believe they were trying for many years to control the financial markets from imploding but it is unravelling as we debate, and it's only just starting. Netherlands repatriating their gold is just a hint of things to come.... How about the Swiss unpegging the Franc to the Euro today? I know THAT is not part of the plan!!!! The stuff is just starting to splatter off the blades of the fan..... Soon it will be every man\country for themselves and in that environment it's impossible to have a "controlled demolition". Finally, the eastern countries are licking their lips as the west tries to save their financial fraud from crashing hard. With quadrillions of dollars of derivatives, CDOs, and all the rest the electronic garbage assets it's guaranteed destruction........

Please login to post a reply
GoldenBandito
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/11/2015
Social Links
Private Message