San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to grgy's message

I understand getting whacked hard.... I've been there. On the other side of the coin I have made a lot of money buying big when everyone else gave up. This happened in 2008 after the last crash. I remember buying hundreds of thousands of shares of Century Mining between 1 and 3 cents.. Two years later it was trading at about 70 cents.... People were telling me I was nuts. I feel exactly the same way now and have been buying lots of different juniors. Picking the correct stocks helps, too.....

As for the FED... It is a corrupt organization that is losing it's power. There is only so much currency you can print before it becomes ineffective. Further, there is only so much physical gold the anti-gold cartels can sell into the market before their holdings are all gone. Between the FED and the cartels they have to be close to being out of physical. At that point the price goes higher.....

Check this out for fun..... this dude just may be correct!

http://www.mining.com/a-trader-just-placed-a-giant-bet-on-a-130-rise-in-gold-price-53903

Please login to post a reply
GoldenBandito
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/11/2015
Social Links
Private Message