San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
Re: AGM
about 11 years ago
in response to iunderstand's message

To be honest, I don't really care that much about this particular example.

However I must appologize, I did forget that someone (assumingly you) posed a question about the sample now that you mentioned it. So I take that comment back.

I'm just stating that I don't believe theft is the reason why we are not performing the way we should. Most people are honest workers and I believe (rightfully or wrongfully) that people are stealing the amount you suggest they would of been caught by now. As well as if you creating a postive work environment without all the policing people tend to be better works.

Also if you have chunk of rock like the one at the meeting, what are you going to do with it? I'm not aware of any public service available to bring your personal collections of rock to get processed.

I'm not saying it's impossible but how much are you suggesting is getting stolen?

I have no clue if the mining operation is runnign 1/2/3 shifts?

Lets say it's 3 shifts and you have to put 3 guards pers shift for 9 people plus one more person managing the stuff for 10.

Just pick a number, say you pay 50K a year a person (no idea what guards get paid) That's 1/2 million $ per year for security. Are you suggesting that 500 oz a year is getting stolen?

I have no clue what the numbers are but I just don't see theft as the reason why we are at 0.10$. Hopefully I'm not alone.

Please login to post a reply
jefferam
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/15/2008
Social Links
Private Message