San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to grgy's message

"If I live long enough, I might be able to say the same thing as you."

Same here, Grgy, tho i doubt that I will be around for that long myself. Because of this experience, I have realized this:

Once you're past a certain age, you shouldn't buy into any exploration or development stage companies (unless it's intended for the sake of your survivors, your estate). In resource stocks, only invest in actual successful producers who have paid off their development expenditures that enabled them to get there.

But this kind of stock? ... may be alright if you're in your 20's up to, say, into your 40's or 50's, but after that? Well ... A company can go on theoretically forever, but WE have limited lifespans in which to make things happen. If there's a payoff way down the road, I may not be around anymore to get anything out of it, and will have had an awful time of it, because of having invested in such as this, as 'promising' as they may seem.

Please login to post a reply
Agorafan
City
Erewhon
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/29/2009
Social Links