San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.

I really do not believe management is totally to blame for our woes. It seems that the sector is not performing as we goldbugs expect it to. There are lots of conspiracies out there as to why, however it does not seem to matter how good the news is shares are falling. I follow Goldcorp and inspite of what is very good news they are dropping to 52 week lows.

At the Company's flagship Peñasquito mine in Zacatecas, Mexico, the High Pressure Grinding Roll ("HPGR") supplemental feed system has now been successfully commissioned, positioning the mine to achieve its design processing capacity. Peñasquito remains on track to achieve 2012 production guidance of 425,000 ounces of gold, 26 million ounces of silver, 400 million pounds of zinc and 180 million pounds of lead.

As expected, plant throughput during the first quarter of 2012 has been affected by the tie-in and commissioning of the HPGR system and planned milling circuit maintenance. Throughput has averaged over 110,000 tonnes per day over the last three weeks including record throughput of 143,000 tonnes on March 13. Activities at Peñasquito over the balance of 2012 will focus on further optimization of the processing line.

If you want to know how I really feel go to OT

Please login to post a reply
rookieprospector
City
vancouver
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/19/2009