San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to wpgmoney's message

Ah! If we could just get another boss everything would be alright in Sanland right? Think again, there is nothing inherently wrong with Dale, George , and Hughie as far as I can make out, except they... exaggerate a little too much. The real problem is the difficulty of the task that confronts them. They should be complimented on their achievements thus far in regards to their efforts to build a modern mine in what is an extremely difficult orebody from which to extract the gold. This is the opposite of an open pit mine in which the ore grade is boringly consistent. In Rice Lake you move a foot and your grade can go from 10 ounces of Au to the ton to 1 gram to 10 tons. Back in the old days the way of dealing with this problem was to give a stick of dynamite and a pick and shovel to a bunch of really tough guys, so that they could carve the stuff out with a minimum amount of waste rock....and nobody got really rich in the process. We no longer live in that world.

There are other, macro reasons why our stock went from, $5 to a buck fifty. There is a huge anomaly presently going on between the pog and the price of especially the junoir gold stocks. This is an untenable situation and is bound to change soon. I still think this stock could be $20 a share... one friday. Cheers, everyone and GLTA.

Please login to post a reply
Alibaba1
City
Montreal
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/10/2009
Social Links