San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to Lunch Meat's message

Following the 10 year grind wave starting in 2004 with major wave up and major wave down with a projected wave 5 fitting into sometime in early 2014 I would like to know where you feel we are at the present time and do you see an upside to the stock going to the $ 10.00 range by springtime 2014 which is about 27 months away. With 300,000 metres drilled with approximate 13 drills at various times throughout the year 2011 and some 200 drill cores with good grades reported with more drill core results to follow I feel we will move up to a much higher reported 43-101 update and coming away from the present reported and inferred reported ounces.

What is the amount of drilling that is projected for 2012 in metres? I feel they have now sufficient cash flow to do all drilling without going to the market to ask for additional cash funds.

Is San Gold thinking of purchasing back shares to have a lessor amount of shares and thus firm up the share price.I feel dilution is a thing of the past unless they require funds for a new additional shaft and mill but this is not needed at this juncture?

Please login to post a reply
goldking
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/26/2010
Social Links
Private Message