San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to jefferam's message

Agreed:

"ok so obviously I'm blowing this out of porportion and over reacting, but i just get really pissed off when people say one thing then do another, if its gonna take more like 3-4 weeks then say that, don't say 1-2 and try to string everyone along this is BS."

Even IF this 'lapse' is not such a big deal in itself, why not be the one company (SGR) to buck the trend of not doing what was promised, instead of 'living down' to the standards of so many other small mine-co's in over-promising without regard for the expectations of SH's formed based on what you've told them to expect?

We've gotten so used to this kind of thing that we accept it as standard behavior and even treat it as nitpicking when someone else comments on it as a shortcoming. I think investors deserve some truth; if plans fail somehow, then at least an explanation when promises are broken instead of just disregarding them and carrying on as if nothing happened.

Of course, at this time there is still a chance that they'll come thru by the end of this week (tonite? tomorrow?), technically speaking. We have to hold on til the last minute .. because it's standard behavior ..

Please login to post a reply
Agorafan
City
Erewhon
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/29/2009
Social Links