San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to Lunch Meat's message

. what are we going to talk about? Lunch, how about the 35 millions shares ( options ) San anounce just before listing on the big board. I guess for future uses at their discretion could mean anything. San faced a hard time on Bay ST, because of this news and and the Pin Stripes took advantage as they work in these numbers.. Thinking out loud may-be San could buy out the animals by swapping these option shares for their shares and Nod would control the largest Gold mine ( reserves ) in Manitoba. San could have big plans and keep the San Antonio mine and add a deep shaft and run a $ 500.00 an oz operation for the next 50 yrs. May - be these 35 million shares ( options ) could be worked into the backers ( Institutions ) insiders hands on a posin pill takeover and add a small fortune to the take over price while benifiting some. PS " example of a 35 mill share take over might look like this...one miill San shares for WEL......TWO mill shares for COU ...Two mill shares for BGE, but that leaves 30 mill San shares, o - well 30 Mill shares buys out their JV partner SKP.....lots to talk about now.. Traps7

Please login to post a reply
traps7
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/30/2008
Social Links
Private Message