San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.

Thanks for the link, RP. That was another very interesting presentation - at least for me it was because i have a lot of catching up to do! And it's great to have that link - lots of other goodies there to check out on that site which i didn't know about til now.

Yes, for sure - the management and IR really should be more forthcoming about missed targets and mis-statements and should stop over-promising. Instead, they seem to be fairly silent about all that, apparently just letting it fade away to be forgotten. But i think many of us are not so forgetful, especially if it keeps on happening without excuse or apology. I guess they need to learn one of those basic lessons of childhood - the one about taking responsibiility for one's actions.

But the future does look very bright - i think there are great profits there to be made for those of us who can hold on til then.

Please login to post a reply
Agorafan
City
Erewhon
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/29/2009
Social Links