San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to beaver65's message

the recent criticism of Management is well deserved, they haven't delivered on 75% + of what they have publicly stated they would do by now. However they are good at exploring (BILL) raising cash at lower than expected prices ($4.05 FT and $4.00 hard money) and spending tons of money without producing sufficient gold to make a profit. At the annual AGM's they're pretty darn good at telling ya what ya want to hear, it's the results that don't transpire. It was two F'n years ago at the AGM that Dale first said we were going on the TSX and let's not even talk about the missed revised production targets. The selling by some Directors before the last placement pisses me off as well !

I highly doubt either mbgld, slvrbck or many other long timers here want any more stock. If your cost base is that low your either a decent trader or a long time holder. Id like to sell 30% of my position starting at $4.75 if you'd like 50,000 shares or more to bring your cost base up, let me know.

Please login to post a reply
wpgmoney
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2007
Social Links
Private Message