San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to sunnydaysahead's message

I dare say that I have much more invested in this company than you do which at this point is NOT a proud moment for me. Oh, and by the way my pecker is bigger than yours.

"Why not ask Hugh for 30 min of his time & if you are not happy sell what you have."

You truely are a knucklehead. That's the point everyone is making. We have gone to the AGMs, conferences, called management and IR. Some have even gone to the mine. I posted pictures of my trip on SH when I went. And all the DD that has been done was built on the premise that these guys could be trusted to provide adequate info in order to assess the company appropriately. Well Dorothy, it seems like we finally pulled the curtain back on the old Wizard.

And to add insult to injury you suggest I spend another $50 for more BS. What are you, a prostitute or a crack dealer?

"instead of asking for use to provide the answers"

Oh, Oracle of Bisset. What kind of answers could you possibly provide? We all get the weather channel. Just in case you didn't know.

Please login to post a reply
mbgld
City
wpg
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links