San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
Re: News
about 14 years ago
in response to Danno13's message

I wonder if they will start following up with an increased density of NR seeing all the drilling they have done? Also wonder if more results from 007 are next and if they will show further continuity with Level 26, Emperor, or both?

"These results were generated as part of San Gold's second quarter drilling program, which consisted of 22,250 meters (73,000 feet) of exploration from surface, 10,700 meters (35,000 feet) of underground drilling in the Rice Lake Mine, and 6,700 meters (22,000 feet) of underground drilling at the Hinge Mine. The programs were focused on further defining and extending the Hinge, 007, and RL East zones while pursuing new exploration targets such as the Emperor zone. Drilling especially focused on extending the known limits of the 007 zone down plunge and along strike, as well as infill drilling in order to upgrade resources to reserves."

"The Emperor drilling was designed to test a unique target, however, this zone is located along strike to the east of 007 deposit within the same host structure and may in fact be an extension of the 007 deposit."

Please login to post a reply
mbgld
City
wpg
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links