San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.

So, if you want physical gold, or paper that represents it reliably, buy shares in the Sprott Physical Gold fund, or buy gold from a retail 3rd party and verify or trust that you are getting the real thing. What an opportunity for gold producers !

If I were managing a gold production co., I would use Eric Sprott's logic, and start offering the choice of real bullion dividends, or selling the company's own bullion or private label gold coins, from a company retail store. Would you rather buy "gold" from a retail company that did not pour any of it's own ingots, or from a primary producer with gold in the ground who, actually mined and refined the gold it sells ?

The mining companies now have the ability to separate themselves from the paper traders who greatly influence the POG and the third party precious metal retailers, because of the trust factor. I wouldn't want to be short a gold producer right now - especially Sans.

Mosey

Please login to post a reply
moseyalong
City
aberdeen, wa.
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/10/2009