San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to Dove's message

Well hindisght is 20/20, I am also holding and not trading in and out much. The concern I have (which I think is shared among a number of us) is that we are an event away from lift off ( or crash, dont wanna be called a pumper ;P). If a bunch of 007 drill results are released, if an offer is placed, if another "MAJOR" discovery is made could serve as a catalyst...at some point the NR's could move the stock up and not down. I think as many have suggested the SP has factored in some blue sky and is likely fairly priced, maybe overpirced!? who knows but if an NR exceeds market expectation than we may at some point see NR's move the stock in a direction we all want...its anybodies guess but my bet is that there is more to SGR than playing the daily or monthly volatility. Plus its April we are out of March which has historically been bad...in the few years I have been in this stock April/May/June have had upward momentum, I hope to see that pattern continue.

Please login to post a reply
pj7785
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/18/2008
Social Links
Private Message