San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.

Hassim Taleb says, "Short US treasuries!" (basd on volumes of evidence!) Is that a "Black Swan" bathing in the lower reaches of the Colorado?

$US9.66 trillion (that's a few tonnes of Benjamins!) hasn't even established stability in the US economy! In fact, according to Taleb, its worse now than a year ago!

The next "dinasaur" could very well be the global financial system as it crators under the weight of unparalled debt! (and this dinasaur unquestionably walked the earth side by side with humanoids speeding along the superhighways in their 40 ft motorhomes and SUVs thumbing their fast growing noses at future generations and reason as they slurp their My-TYs and Cactus Limes (or whatever) and let the good times roll! (I'm practicing what I'm preaching, at least to a degree!)

As a friend and fellow SAN investor says, "The good times can't last forever, so don't let those dinasaurs ((whether they be financial or just meat-eators (brokers) who dine on humanoids!)) trip you up!"

Just load up with Gold and gold equities! Appears to be the universal solution to the "good times!" if you can believe even 1% of the gossipal according to the "letter" sellers!

IMHO, worth putting to the test!

"I tip a cool one to the "lifers" (survivors) on this board!"

RUF

Please login to post a reply
rufdiamond
City
spring lake alta
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating