San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to Deliverator's message

"...except that the ore is not mined instantly, but rather over a period of at least 12 years"

Yeah i realize this.... i was just over simplifying it to show that we still have value even if we only have a reserver of 3M oz.

Realisticlly i only expect them to mine 150 000 oz per year for the next 5-10 years. i have my skeptisism that they can ever pull off 200 +

But even then at 150 000 oz per year would give them a life of mine for 20 years.

With them constantly imporving grade and resources in that time frame we could see this stock has a lot of potential future growth.

I guess i was thinking snice i've made 3 x my money over the past 3 years, should i just cash out now and find a new venture or should i stick around. And after re-evaluating this stock, i decided that although i took some profits, this stock stll has a really good up side with little down side so i will continue to stick around. And i hope everyone here does the same.

As long as people are not selling, the stock can only go up.

Jeff

Please login to post a reply
jefferam
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/15/2008
Social Links