San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to Lunch Meat's message

The observation I have made is that it appears that RJ is only picking up shares that are offered and does not have any bid at all. Jitney, Anonymous, and Dundee help to control the price within a range. If the price starts to rise too quickly Dundee sells to keep the price stable and if the bids dissappear completely Dundee supplies a few bids. When we have a big move RJ will step aside until the SP stabilizes and then they will reenter the market, again buying stock that is offered. Jitney appears to be the market maker and will reload when their bids are hit and will then promply offer the stock back to the market for RJ. It appears that RJ has no real set price and is willing to buy at whatever the market settles in at, as long as Dundee helps keep the price from rising too quickly when they are active. I haven't had a good chance to watch any trading today, however the last week or so it has in my opinion been fairly obvious to me what is going on. OMHO

Please login to post a reply
rookieprospector
City
vancouver
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/19/2009
Social Links